Le Creuset Winged Corkscrew Wine Opener, Antique Chrome
- Free Shipping
If you’re looking for a foolproof way to open a bottle of wine, enlist the help of this reliable corkscrew. Operation couldn’t be simpler: position the opener over a bottle of wine, twist the top handle to raise the winged levers on either side, then push down on the levers to extract the cork.
- Wine novices and experts alike can count on this corkscrew for fast, foolproof operation.
- Designed to perform well with all types of bottles including flanged.
- Extra long screw allows for easy cork extraction and reduced breakage.
- Made of a durable zinc-aluminum alloy with an antique chrome finish.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.