Le Creuset Winged Corkscrew Wine Opener, Antique Chrome
If you’re looking for a foolproof way to open a bottle of wine, enlist the help of this reliable corkscrew. Operation couldn’t be simpler: position the opener over a bottle of wine, twist the top handle to raise the winged levers on either side, then push down on the levers to extract the cork.
- Wine novices and experts alike can count on this corkscrew for fast, foolproof operation.
- Designed to perform well with all types of bottles including flanged.
- Extra long screw allows for easy cork extraction and reduced breakage.
- Made of a durable zinc-aluminum alloy with an antique chrome finish.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.