It’s easier than ever to uncork a bottle of wine with this innovative lever-handle corkscrew. A patented rotation technology removes the cork in a simple up-and-over motion, requiring 30 percent less effort than standard pull-type openers.
- Patented friction-reducing technology streamlines the removal of a cork from a wine bottle.
- Performs well with any size or type of cork, from crumbly, older corks to modern plastic corks.
- Hardened stainless-steel screw is coated with Teflon for smooth operation.
- Handgrip is engineered for maximum comfort and ease of use.
- Made of a durable zinc-aluminum alloy with an antique chrome finish.
- Includes a foil cutter and handsome black matte storage box.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.