Le Creuset Traditional Corkscrew Wine Opener, Antique Chrome
The simplest of corkscrews, straightforward tools like this one have been used by centuries of wine lovers to open everything from simple table wines to the rarest vintages.
- Vintage-inspired corkscrew is a wine lover's classic.
- Simple to use – just twist the corkscrew into the cork, then pull the cork out.
- Made of a durable zinc-aluminum alloy with an antique chrome finish.
- Presented in a handsome black storage box.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with damp cloth as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.