Le Creuset Traditional Corkscrew Wine Opener, Antique Chrome
The simplest of corkscrews, straightforward tools like this one have been used by centuries of wine lovers to open everything from simple table wines to the rarest vintages.
- Vintage-inspired corkscrew is a wine lover's classic.
- Simple to use – just twist the corkscrew into the cork, then pull the cork out.
- Made of a durable zinc-aluminum alloy with an antique chrome finish.
- Presented in a handsome black storage box.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with damp cloth as needed.