Le Creuset Classic Tea Kettle
- Special Offer
Le Creuset makes this classic kettle with the same good looks and quality craftsmanship that have made its cookware a kitchen staple. The kettle conducts heat efficiently and evenly, boiling water quickly.
- Kettle coated with durable porcelain enamel and will not corrode.
- Conducts heat efficiently and evenly to reach the boiling point quickly.
- Locking handle for easy pouring.
- Whistles when the water reaches a rolling boil.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- 8 1/2" diam., 10" high.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- 3 lb.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral buildup, empty contents after each use.
- Do not slide on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.