Le Creuset Tea Kettle & Mug Set
The vibrant colors of Le Creuset brighten up tea time. Complement your Le Creuset cookware collection with this classic whistling kettle and two stoneware mugs. The matched set makes an excellent gift.
- Available colors: Dune, Flame, Red, Caribbean and Marseille Blue.
- Sturdy carbon-steel kettle is coated with durable porcelain enamel and will not corrode.
- Conducts heat efficiently and evenly to reach the boiling point quickly.
- Locking handle for easy pouring.
- Whistles when the water reaches a rolling boil.
- High-fired stoneware mugs are extremely strong, with a durable porcelain enamel glaze that resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Mugs feature signature Le Creuset embossed lettering around base.
- Kettle: 8 1/2" diam., 10" high; 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- Mugs: 4 1/4" high; 12-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The kettle is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat the kettle empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral buildup, empty contents of the kettle after each use.
- Do not slide the kettle on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack on both the kettle and mugs if dropped or banged on hard surfaces.
- The mugs are microwavable.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Also in this Collection
Le Creuset Stoneware Mugs, Set of 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deweydog from Excellent kettle Love this kettle! It makes tea taste better than any other kettle I have ever used.Date published: 2015-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by reader2 from beautiful color and style Love the way it looks and feels and the mugs that came with them are fabulous.Date published: 2014-08-29Rated 2 out of 5 by darjeeling from Interior metal lining flakes off into water If you prefer to have your tea without flakes of metal in it, then avoid this kettle. I've had two of these and in less than a month, the interior lining flaked off in both, even after following care instructions perfectly. It's frustrating because I so wanted the kettle to work, it is very pretty. Very poor quality. We do love the mugs though.Date published: 2014-04-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Charl from Great Gift!! I received this as a Christmas gift and I love it! It looks so beautiful on my stove. :)Date published: 2014-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Americangirl from ELEGANT GREAT DESIGN CLASSIC DESIGN ADORABLE I ORDERED THIS IN ALMOND -MY,MY MY!! MUST SAY ELEGANT & MAKES MY LARGE GAS STOVE SHOW PIECE. REALLY SETS IT OFF. ORDERED EXTRA MUGS THAT ARE BEIGE TONAL DARKER INSIDE. LOOK CLASSIC. HAPPY WS CUSTOMER.Date published: 2012-08-28