Le Creuset Tea Kettle & Mug Set
- Special Offer
The vibrant colors of Le Creuset brighten up tea time. Complement your Le Creuset cookware collection with this classic whistling kettle and two stoneware mugs. The matched set makes an excellent gift.
- Available colors: Dune, Flame, Red, Caribbean and Marseille Blue.
- Sturdy carbon-steel kettle is coated with durable porcelain enamel and will not corrode.
- Conducts heat efficiently and evenly to reach the boiling point quickly.
- Locking handle for easy pouring.
- Whistles when the water reaches a rolling boil.
- High-fired stoneware mugs are extremely strong, with a durable porcelain enamel glaze that resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Mugs feature signature Le Creuset embossed lettering around base.
- Kettle: 8 1/2" diam., 10" high; 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- Mugs: 4 1/4" high; 12-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The kettle is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat the kettle empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral buildup, empty contents of the kettle after each use.
- Do not slide the kettle on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack on both the kettle and mugs if dropped or banged on hard surfaces.
- The mugs are microwavable.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.