Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Le Creuset Table Wine Opener, Antique Chrome
Perfect for wine service at the dining table, this compact corkscrew is very easy to use. Just position the opener over a bottle of wine, twist the handle to insert the screw into the cork, then twist in the opposite direction to extract it.
- Foolproof corkscrew is fast and easy to use for novices and wine experts alike.
- Durable polycarbonate handle has a comfortable Santoprene grip.
- Hardened stainless-steel screw is coated with Teflon for smooth operation.
- Made of a durable zinc-aluminum alloy with an antique chrome finish.
- Designed for use on flanged and standard bottles.
- Presented in a handsome black matte storage box.
- 2 3/4" x 1 1/2" x 6" high.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.