Le Creuset Table Wine Opener, Antique Chrome
Perfect for wine service at the dining table, this compact corkscrew is very easy to use. Just position the opener over a bottle of wine, twist the handle to insert the screw into the cork, then twist in the opposite direction to extract it.
- Foolproof corkscrew is fast and easy to use for novices and wine experts alike.
- Durable polycarbonate handle has a comfortable Santoprene grip.
- Hardened stainless-steel screw is coated with Teflon for smooth operation.
- Made of a durable zinc-aluminum alloy with an antique chrome finish.
- Designed for use on flanged and standard bottles.
- Presented in a handsome black matte storage box.
- 2 3/4" x 1 1/2" x 6" high.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.