Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Piece Mini Cocotte Set with Cookbook
- Special Offer
These petite covered casserole dishes are perfect for baking soups, pot pies, pastas or desserts and then serving them in style. Le Creuset stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. For cooking inspiration, the included Mini-Cocotte Cookbook features 25 sweet and savory recipes created exclusively for these stoneware pieces.
- Set of 4 lidded mini cocottes and the Le Creuset Mini-Cocotte Cookbook.
- Tight-fitting lids seal in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Loop handles offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Hardcover cookbook includes recipes for French onion soup, chicken pot pie, cinnamon apples and more, each with a color photo.
- Cocotte: 5 3/4" x 4" x 6" high; 8-oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.