Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Piece Mini Cocotte Set with Cookbook
These petite covered casserole dishes are perfect for baking soups, pot pies, pastas or desserts and then serving them in style. Le Creuset stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. For cooking inspiration, the included Mini-Cocotte Cookbook features 25 sweet and savory recipes created exclusively for these stoneware pieces.
- Set includes four mini cocottes with lids and the Le Creuset Mini-Cocotte Cookbook.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Vibrant, colorful exteriors great for oven-to-table presentation and coordinate with Le Creuset cast-iron cookware.
- Lids seal in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- Loop handles offer a steady grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stoneware cocottes will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Hardcover cookbook includes recipes for French onion soup, chicken pot pie, cinnamon apples and more, each with a color photo.
- Cocottes: 3 3/4" diam., 2
high; 8-oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.