Le Creuset Stoneware Ramekin
These small, stackable ramekins prove handy in so many ways -- for holding ingredients during food prep; for baking individual desserts and souffles; and for serving sauces, dips, and little bites such as nuts and olives. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for baking, serving and storing.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- 3 3/4" diam.; 2 1/4" high.
- 7 oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BabsieBaby from Worth every penny! I bought the W& S Pantry Ramekins & didn't like them. I decided to try these out & I love them!! I wish I would've gotten these from the get go!!Date published: 2014-09-17