Le Creuset Stoneware Ramekin
- Special Offer
These small, stackable ramekins prove handy in so many ways -- for holding ingredients during food prep; for baking individual desserts and souffles; and for serving sauces, dips, and little bites such as nuts and olives. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for baking, serving and storing.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- 3 3/4" diam.; 2 1/4" high.
- 7 oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.