Generations of bakers have used ceramic pie birds to get the best results from fruit fillings. Simply perch our ceramic bird from Le Creuset in the center of a two-crust pie, and it will vent steam during baking to help keep the juices from boiling over, resulting in a flaky, not soggy, crust and a cleaner oven.
- Vintage-inspired design in high-fired stoneware.
- Steam vents through the top during baking, helping prevent juices from boiling over.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Hand wash.
- 3 1/2" high.
- Made in Thailand and China.