Le Creuset Stoneware Pie Bird
Generations of bakers have used ceramic pie birds to get the best results from fruit fillings. Simply perch our ceramic bird from Le Creuset in the center of a two-crust pie, and it will vent steam during baking to help keep the juices from boiling over, resulting in a flaky, not soggy, crust and a cleaner oven.
- Vintage-inspired design in high-fired stoneware.
- Steam vents through the top during baking, helping prevent juices from boiling over.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Hand wash.
- 3 1/2" high.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Oven-safe to 500ºF.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.