Le Creuset Stoneware Pie Bird
Generations of bakers have used ceramic pie birds to get the best results from fruit fillings. Simply perch our ceramic bird from Le Creuset in the center of a two-crust pie, and it will vent steam during baking to help keep the juices from boiling over, resulting in a flaky, not soggy, crust and a cleaner oven.
- Vintage-inspired design in high-fired stoneware.
- Steam vents through the top during baking, helping prevent juices from boiling over.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Hand wash.
- 3 1/2" high.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Oven-safe to 500ºF.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery