Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte
- Special Offer
This petite covered casserole is perfect for baking individual dishes including soups, pot pies, pastas and desserts and then serving them in style. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing.
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Loop handles offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- 4" diam., 2" high; 13.25 oz.
- 8-oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.