Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Bakers, Set of 2
- Special Offer
Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. Bake and serve everything from comforting casseroles to homey fruit cobblers in these beautiful baking dishes. Thanks to their generous cooking surfaces and efficient heat conduction, they're also perfect for roasting meats, poultry and vegetables.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Wide bottom and low sides ensure perfectly cooked cobblers and casseroles.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Small Baker: 10" x 7"; 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- Large Baker: 13" x 9"; 4-qt. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.