Le Creuset Stoneware Deep Covered Baker
Large enough to roast a whole chicken, a lamb shank or a large cut of beef, this Le Creuset covered baker is also deep enough for cooking casseroles. It's made of enameled stoneware that offers exceptional durability, even heating and oven-to-table versatility.
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- The lid’s high dome ensures clearance over large cuts of meat.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant enamel exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.