Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Dish
Add a colorful accent to your table with this classic butter dish. Le Creuset stoneware is an extremely strong and durable choice for serving and storing, as it resists chips, cracks and stains and will not take on food odors or flavors.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Holds a standard-size stick of butter.
- Lid with easy-grip knob.
- Rim around base keeps butter contained.
- Microwavable and freezer safe.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- 7 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 3" high.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.