Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Crock
A fixture in European kitchens, this vessel keeps butter fresh and spreadable at the breakfast table or countertop. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely strong and durable choice for serving and storing, as it resists chips, cracks and stains and will not take on food odors or flavors.
- Holds 6 oz. butter (about 1 1/2 sticks) packed into cup on underside of lid.
- Fill the crock with cold water to keep butter soft and spreadable–without refrigeration–for 3 to 5 days. Change the water to keep butter fresh.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam. x 4" high.
- 6-oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.