Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Crock
- Special Offer
A fixture in European kitchens, this vessel keeps butter fresh and spreadable at the breakfast table or countertop. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely strong and durable choice for serving and storing, as it resists chips, cracks and stains and will not take on food odors or flavors.
- Holds 6 oz. butter (about 1 1/2 sticks) packed into cup on underside of lid.
- Fill the crock with cold water to keep butter soft and spreadable–without refrigeration–for 3 to 5 days. Change the water to keep butter fresh.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam. x 4" high.
- 6-oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.