Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Crock
- Special Offer
A fixture in European kitchens, this vessel keeps butter fresh and spreadable at the breakfast table or countertop. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely strong and durable choice for serving and storing, as it resists chips, cracks and stains and will not take on food odors or flavors.
- Holds 6 oz. butter (about 1 1/2 sticks) packed into cup on underside of lid.
- Fill the crock with cold water to keep butter soft and spreadable–without refrigeration–for 3 to 5 days. Change the water to keep butter fresh.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam. x 4" high.
- 6-oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.