Le Creuset Stoneware 8-Piece Bakeware Set
Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset's archives. This set is configured to handle a wide range of cuisines and culinary techniques.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
8-Piece Set Includes:
- 11" Oval Au Gratin.
- 9" Square Baking Dish.
- 4-qt. Rectangular Covered Casserole.
- 2 Mini Cocottes with Lids.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Oval Au Gratin: 14" x 8" x 2 1/2" high.
- Square Baking Dish: 11 3/4" x 10" x 3 3/4" high.
- 4-qt. Covered casserole: 14 3/4" x 9" x 5" high.
- Mini Cocotte (2): 5 3/4" x 4" x 6" high.
- Made in Thailand and China.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.