This oven is especially useful for reducing soups and stews, and simmering risotto, polenta and other grains. Its gently rounded shape facilitates stirring and whisking, and its medium depth and broad surface area speed evaporation.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Wide, sloped sides and 4 1/4-qt. capacity make this piece idealf or cooking soup, risotto or stews.
- Design allows for easy stirring, circulation and rapid evaporation to help concentrate flavors.
- The tight-fitting lid with oven-safe composite knob makes the pot well suited to braising.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.