Le Creuset Cast-Iron Chef's Oven
- Special Offer
This oven is especially useful for reducing soups and stews, and simmering risotto, polenta and other grains. Its gently rounded shape facilitates stirring and whisking, and its medium depth and broad surface area speed evaporation.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Wide, sloped sides and 4 1/4-qt. capacity make this piece idealf or cooking soup, risotto or stews.
- Design allows for easy stirring, circulation and rapid evaporation to help concentrate flavors.
- The tight-fitting lid with oven-safe composite knob makes the pot well suited to braising.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" diam.
- 4" high.
- 4 1/4-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven-safe to 480°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery