Le Creuset Silicone Cooking Tools Set
- Special Offer
From a premier name in cookware comes an indispensable set of utensils stored in a stoneware crock. Heat-resistant silicone heads, are affixed to wooden handles, shaped for exceptional comfort and control. When you’re finished mixing, stirring and scraping, simply slide the heads off the handles and pop them in the dishwasher.
- Set of 6 tools includes jar scraper, small spatula, medium spatula, spoonula and basting brush.
- Heads are molded from flexible, durable silicone, heat resistant to 482ºF.
- Silicone resists stains and will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Handles are crafted from solid wood and shaped for superior comfort and control.
- Stoneware crock included.
- Dishwasher-safe heads remove for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Jar scraper: 12 1/4" long.
- Small spatula: 12" long.
- Medium spatula: 12 1/2" long.
- Spoonula: 12 1/2" long.
- Basting brush: 11 1/2" long.
- Stoneware storage crock: 4 1/2" diam., 6 1/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Heat safe up to 482°F.
- Removable heads are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash handles.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.