Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Le Creuset Silicone Cooking Tool Set
- Special Offer
From a premier name in cookware comes an indispensable set of utensils stored in a stoneware crock. Heat-resistant silicone heads, are affixed to wooden handles, shaped for exceptional comfort and control. When you’re finished mixing, stirring and scraping, simply slide the heads off the handles and pop them in the dishwasher.
- Set of 6 tools includes jar scraper, small spatula, medium spatula, spoonula and basting brush.
- Heads are molded from flexible, durable silicone, heat resistant to 482ºF.
- Silicone resists stains and will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Handles are crafted from solid wood and shaped for superior comfort and control.
- Stoneware crock included.
- Dishwasher-safe heads remove for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Jar scraper: 12 1/4" long.
- Small spatula: 12" long.
- Medium spatula: 12 1/2" long.
- Spoonula: 12 1/2" long.
- Basting brush: 11 1/2" long.
- Stoneware storage crock: 4 1/2" diam., 6 1/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Heat safe up to 482°F.
- Removable heads are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash handles.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.