Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset's Signature collection seamlessly blends its classic form with ergonomic and functional innovations. This grill pan is designed for draining excess drippings and features a large loop handle for easy lifting and serving.
- 10" sq., 2" high.
- Heavyweight grill pan excels for grilling meats, seafood or vegetables and requires little oil and no seasoning – a great choice for low-fat cooking.
- High ridges elevate foods from drippings and create grill marks.
- Black enamel interior requires no additional seasoning, unlike other cast-iron cookware.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- 10" sq., 2" high.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" sq., 2" high.
- 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel surfaces resist staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Redesigned large loop handle facilitates lifting the pan and provides a better grip even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction provides superior heat retention.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Handle gets hot on the stovetop, so use a potholder or oven mitt to protect hands.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
You May Also Need
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Panini Press
Rated 4 out of 5 by Madds from Love this in Blue! Overall a good product! It heats nicely and evenly. A very sturdy and solid item. My only complaint is cleaning it after use. Depending what I've cooked in it, it can take quite a bit of time to clean out each groove.Date published: 2016-05-19Rated 1 out of 5 by lavern from bad product used once frying lamb chops. brushed bottom of pan with thin layer vegetable oil and "seasoned" for 5-10 minutes on low heat first time. Have never been able to clean grease and fat out between ridges since! washed, soaked, scrubbed ,boiled water in pan 1 hour, nylon scrub, dishwasher etc. rub paper towel along ridge today and it stains greasy brown. plus ridge rusty after one washing! threw in trash today!Date published: 2016-04-02Rated 5 out of 5 by eta11 from This pan is the bomb!!! I eagerly tried this pan as soon as I received it today. I wanted something different and to try new recipes for my son. I made grilled chicken and pineapple which was a huge hit for my 11 year old! Cooked beautifully! Love it!!!Date published: 2016-02-18Rated 5 out of 5 by nmb2 from Favorite for Quick Meals My grill pan is my favorite "go to" for making a quick supper for my husband and me (hamburger steak, ribeye, Panini, etc.). I seasoned it before using, which helps with clean up. My daughter taught me the trick of searing meats on the cook top, then finishing up cooking in the oven.Date published: 2016-01-01Rated 5 out of 5 by AnneAnne from Nothing else like it! What a great grill pan. And very reasonably priced for le creuset. Have already made seared ahi, grilled lamb chops and grilled rib eyes. Perfection! And easy clean up. I think those having a problem with sticking may be doing two things wrong. First, do not listen to directions which tell you needs no seasoning. Mine felt tacky in the store and even out of the box. I rubbed vegetable oil on it, heated it up twice and it now works beautifully. Second, turn down the heat or it will stick! Medium heat is like high heat in these great grills!Date published: 2015-11-03Rated 5 out of 5 by bettywit from Old School Cooking I love this pan, it cooks hamburgers perfectly. It is so sturdy. I use it on my gas stove and it cooks evenly in the middle but the edges are not so even. I love that it makes nice grill marks and the grease drips to the bottom of the pan and the meat sits on top of the ridges. I tried to cook bacon in it but it stuck and was hard to get off To clean it, it has to soak and then it wipes off with a washcloth. It measures 9x14, 1 1/2 " deep. Also I like that it has pour spouts on each end to pour out grease easily. I recommend this pan, we have other pieces of this cookware that has been in our family a long time and it 's reliable, trustworthy and you will never have to buy another pan, they last a lifetime.Date published: 2015-09-18Rated 5 out of 5 by decooking from Great indoor Grill This pan is great when you don't want to use a true outdoor grill. I have owned this pan for over a year and have used it quite often. I do not have problems with clean up if I let the pan soak with hot water and detergent. This is a small price to pay for such a great pan.Date published: 2014-08-25Rated 2 out of 5 by Cleaningwoman from Staurb grill All i have to say is, for the money, it's NOT WORTH IT! You clean like mad but you still get brown mass .... IMPOSSIBLE TO CLEAN WHATEVER WAY OR SOAP OR METHOD. Staub should do a recall on this product!Date published: 2014-08-24