Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven
- Special Offer
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset's Signature collection of enameled cast-iron cookware seamlessly blends classic form with ergonomic innovations. Designed to enhance slow-cooking by heating evenly, this Dutch oven locks in moisture for tender, succulent dishes.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-Qt.: 7 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt.: 8 3/4" diam., 4" high; 8 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-Qt.: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 9 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-Qt.: 10 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 11 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 7 1/4-Qt.: 11" diam., 5" high; 12 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 9-Qt.: 12 1/4" diam., 5" high; 16 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 13 1/4-Qt.: 16 1/2" diam., 6" high; 21 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.