Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven
- Premier Event Deal
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset's Signature collection of enameled cast-iron cookware seamlessly blends classic form with ergonomic innovations. Designed to enhance slow-cooking by heating evenly, this Dutch oven locks in moisture for tender, succulent dishes.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning; Cherry Blossom interior is white.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic knob in either stainless-steel or black composite, depending on your color choice, provides a sure grip and is oven-safe up to 500°F.
- Cherry Blossom features an oven-safe, stainless-steel knob with gold metallic coating.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Hand-wash recommended with Cherry Blossom to preserve the life of the appliqué.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-Qt.: 7 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt.: 8 3/4" diam., 4" high; 8 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-Qt.: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 9 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-Qt.: 10 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 11 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 7 1/4-Qt.: 11" diam., 5" high; 12 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 9-Qt.: 12 1/4" diam., 5" high; 16 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 13 1/4-Qt.: 16 1/2" diam., 6" high; 21 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SFBets from Great dutch oven This is a versatile pan, great for stews and roasts. Plus easy to clean and comes in great colors.Date published: 2017-02-09Rated 4 out of 5 by SBCook from Love Le Creuset but sad to find marks on it I love Le Creuset and have quite a few pieces. Many were purchased at an outlet, but I wanted to get the 5.5 qt in a new color - French Grey (I have all red) - and had a WS gift card to use. I was disappointed at the marks I found on this piece, expecting brand new and not an outlet product. I may return it, but I had to tear the box apart to get it out (after re-boxing it; my husband wanted to see it) so not sure. I like the grey, and I like it with the red. I also like the size. Just disappointed .Date published: 2017-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by CookwareHound from Great Risotto Pan I have six other Le Creuset Cast Iron Pans, and this one might be the last one I purchase. I love using all of my Le Creuset pans and have one for each of my cooking needs. This one will be used for Risotto, and I have also used it for mashed potatoes. It is so nice that I even use it to serve from right on the table when placed on a trivet. This pan is the first I have purchased with a matt finish and I am very pleased with the new look of it in Anchor Gray. It goes well with the rest of my kitchen décor and meets all of my cooking needs. I like the cast iron dependability for even heat distribution and the easy interior glaze that is easy to keep clean with the use of Bon Ami when needed. I have many types of pans, but the Le Creuset and Staub are my most beautiful.Date published: 2016-12-17Rated 3 out of 5 by Gift from Bait and Switch William Sonoma is great as well as this pot. However, I am extremely disappointed that every time I order something, several days later it goes on sale plus free shipping. I cannot tell you how many times this has occurred and cost me anywhere from $20-40 dollars for an item!!! This very item was sent as a wedding gift as an example!Date published: 2016-12-09Rated 5 out of 5 by MAK318 from Cute little oven I've been using this Dutch oven to make gravy. I can use it instead of a gravy boat on my table for every day meals, and have one less dish for the dishwasher. I'm very pleased with it.Date published: 2016-09-13Rated 1 out of 5 by Toastytoes from Disappointed in Lapis color I own several Le Creuset dutch ovens and recently purchased a dutch oven in the lapis color as a gift. I was very disappointed in the color - It doesn't compare at all to the beautiful marseille color I have. Returned the Lapis to Williams Sonoma.Date published: 2016-08-10Rated 1 out of 5 by JohnThomas1 from Questionable I've owned this product, and a Staub, for over ten years. It's okay but not great. Too heavy with uneven heat distribution ( used it on electric and gas with the same results). Top leaks and interior enamel discolored. It's okay but not at this price. Staub is worse.Date published: 2016-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by mermaidSLC from great pot for almost anything I've had this pot and another smaller one since I was married over 40 years ago, and I just keep using them. My late husband bought me a special heart-shaped Le Creuset for Valentine's Day one year, and I bought a new one of a different shape after his death. I don't know what I'd do without my three pots. The only thing I would mention is that if you're going to get one of these, have a strong person available to help you heft the full pots. They can be quite heavy, esp because they're now enamel coated on the bottom also. No more rust in the sink, but more wear on arms and shoulders! Back to weightlifting!Date published: 2016-06-20