Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven
- Special Offer
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset is proud to present the Signature collection as the next evolution of its enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends Le Creuset’s classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- This Dutch oven is designed specifically to enhance slow-cooking by heating evenly and locking in moisture for more tender results.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 Qt.: 7 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2 Qt.: 8 3/4" diam., 4" high; 3 1/2-qt. cap.; 8 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2 Qt.: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 1/2-qt. cap.; 9 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2 Qt.: 10 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 5 1/2-qt. cap.; 11 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 7 1/4 Qt.: 11" diam., 5" high; 7 1/4-qt. cap.; 12 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 9 Qt.: 12 1/4" diam., 5" high; 9-qt. cap.; 16 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 13 1/4 Qt.: 16 1/2" diam., 6" high; 13 1/4-qt. cap.; 21 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 480°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Cleaner
- Free Shipping