Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven
- Special Offer
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset is proud to present the Signature collection as the next evolution of its enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends Le Creuset’s classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- This Dutch oven is designed specifically to enhance slow-cooking by heating evenly and locking in moisture for more tender results.
- Oval shape is perfect for roasts and poultry.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 quart: 3 1/4” x 5 1/2” x 2 1/2” high, 1-qt cap.; 3 1/2 lbs.
- 3 1/2 quart: 10 1/4" x 8" x 4" high; 3 1/2-qt. cap.; 8 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 5 quart: 9 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" high; 5-qt. cap.; 11 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 6 3/4 quart: 12 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 4 3/4" high; 6 3/4-qt. cap.; 13 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 9 1/2 quart: 13 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 5 1/2" high; 9 1/2-qt. cap.; 17 lb. with lid.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 480°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Cleaner