Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fry Pan
- Special Offer
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset is proud to present the Signature collection as the next evolution of its enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends Le Creuset’s classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- Heavyweight fry pan requires very little oil, making it an excellent choice for low-fat cooking.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Black enamel interior requires no additional seasoning, unlike other cast-iron cookware.
- New large loop helper handle facilitates lifting the pan and provides a better grip even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction provides superior heat retention.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 1 3/4" high, 5 lb. 13 oz.
- 12" diam., 2" high, 6 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.