Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Skillet
With its deep sides, Le Creuset’s enameled cast-iron skillet is well suited to stovetop frying, pan roasting and small oven braises. The handle and helper handle enhance your control and make it simple to take the pan from stove to table. Part of the innovative Signature collection, the pan seamlessly blends Le Creuset’s classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- Heavyweight fry pan requires very little oil, making it an excellent choice for low-fat cooking.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Black enamel interior requires no additional seasoning, unlike other cast-iron cookware.
- New large loop helper handle facilitates lifting the pan and provides a better grip even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction provides superior heat retention.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 10 oz.
- 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 6 lb. 3 oz.
- 13" diam., 2 1/2" high; 9 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Cleaner