Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Braiser
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset is proud to present the Signature collection as the next evolution of its enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends its classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- This braiser with its tight-fitting lid helps food retain moisture and emerge juicy and tender.
- Its dish-like shape and vibrant color make it perfect for serving directly at the table.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2-Qt.: 11 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 11 lb. 14 oz.
- 5-Qt.: 13" diam., 2 3/4" high; 14 lb. 12 oz.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GPATLguy from LOVE this Braiser I bought this braiser in Anchor Grey a few months ago. I had debated on whether this purchase was a need or a want. It may have started as a bit of both. I must say that it has become a favorite. I use it for Cooking paella, large skillet items, to actual braising. The Le Creuset quality and overall design is superb. The heavy domed lid is perfection. If you're on the edge, take the leap and purchase this. You will have zero regrets.Date published: 2017-02-14Rated 5 out of 5 by lilitalia84 from Love this! I absolutely love this braiser! I use it for anything I can from making tacos and chicken fajitas to roasting lamb and pork. I also have the 7.25-quart and 3.5-quart wide Le Creuset Dutch Ovens, and I find this piece to be more versatile. The Caribbean color is gorgeous and goes well with my dutch ovens, which are both Matte Navy. It's also very easy to clean - just soak it in hot water for a bit. I highly recommend this braiser!Date published: 2017-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by DocSandy from WOW! Wonderful I'm very dubious about higher priced pans and products but this one is a must have. I made lime cilantro chicken in my first effort and haven't stopped using it since. It gets hot very fast and stays a steady heat. Its not as heavy as I thought it might be.Date published: 2016-04-27Rated 5 out of 5 by missthang from wonderful! wonderful! Pan I got my Pan not too long ago. when I got it, I was so happy.couldn't wait to use it and when I did, my dinner turned out beautifully. I fell in love after that. the only thing I don't like about the product is that it's so heavy. anybody that's elderly shouldn't use it. too heavy for them to handle. other than that, it's a wonderful Pan. thank you.Date published: 2016-02-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Bigwatusi from I had to spring for the one in Ocean color! I am crazy about my bigger Le Creuset braiser but I have always lusted for one in the Ocean blue color. I would have loved to get a bargain somewhere else but WS is the exclusive carrier of that color. It has all of the wonderful features of Le Creuset and I enjoy using it immensely. The color is gorgeous.Date published: 2015-09-16Rated 1 out of 5 by cetolle from Always Burns, Hard to Clean We are not impressed with this braiser. After reading reviews about how easy it is to clean, we thought this would be amazing. It's not. Everything seems to burn, even on the low heat, making it a pain to clean. We have to let it soak overnight and then leave a cleaner on the remaining residue over another night to get everything off. We've only used a handful of times because of the inconvenience factor. When we do use it, it's only to get our "use" out of the item because it was so expensive.Date published: 2014-12-18Rated 5 out of 5 by hhb108 from Fabulous Piece of Cookware I absolutely love this Le Creuset piece. I was debating between this and the Chef's Oven but decided on this in the 3 1/2 QT in Quince. It is so versatile! My go-to dish in this is roast chicken breast with preserved lemons (seared and then roasted in the oven - all in the braiser), but I also use it to roast vegetables, make sauces, and I just used it at Thanksgiving for cooking the leftover stuffing that didn't fit in the bird. I was worried about the size (I seriously considered getting the 5QT), but this seems to suit me just fine. I normally cook for three so it's not a problem. Very easy to clean - just soak in the sink with soapy water! A very durable, very useful (not to mention beautiful!) piece of cookware. I highly recommend.Date published: 2014-12-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Geri1 from my favorite pan I've had this pan for 3 years and the dishes I use it for grow constantly. I LOVE this pan. It is so versatile. I use it for stovetop stir-frys, sautes, pasta dishes, etc, etc. it goes from stovetop to oven to table. i have the 5 qt saucier, but hope to get the 31/2 qt soon. These pans are pricey, but worth every penny. They make wonderful sauces, and cleanup beautifully. The BEST pan. Buy it, you won't regret it!Date published: 2014-10-24