Le Creuset Signature Braiser
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset is proud to present the Signature collection as the next evolution of its enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends Le Creuset’s classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- This braiser with its tight-fitting lid helps food retain moisture and emerge juicy and tender.
- Its dish-like shape and vibrant color make it perfect for serving directly at the table.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- 3 1/2-Qt.: 11 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 1/2-qt. cap.; 11 lb. 14 oz.
- 5-Qt.: 13" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5-qt. cap.; 14 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 480°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.