Le Creuset Signature 6-Piece Cookware Set
Le Creuset continues nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship with its Signature collection, the next evolution of the company’s classic enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends Le Creuset’s classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations. This 6-piece set comes with a free copy of The Le Creuset Cookbook: The Cast Iron Way to Cook, an exclusive collection of 68 savory recipes, each one perfectly suited for Le Creuset’s legendary enameled cast iron cookware.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- 45% larger handles provide a better grip even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Includes The Le Creuset Cookbook: The Cast Iron Way to Cook, 154-page hardcover cookbook with 100 color photos and 68 recipes—from slow-cooked comfort foods to internationally inspired cuisine.
- A Williams-Sonoma Exclusive.
6-Piece Set with Cookbook includes:
- 5 1/2-qt. round Dutch oven with lid.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 4 1/4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- The Le Creuset Cookbook: The Cast Iron Way to Cook
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 5 1/2-qt. round Dutch oven: 10 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 11 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7” diam., 3" high; 5 lb. 3.25 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/4-qt. sauté pan: 12" diam., 5 1/2" high; 13 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 480°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.