Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 10-Piece Cookware Set
Le Creuset continues nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship with its Signature collection, the next evolution of the company’s classic enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends Le Creuset’s classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations. This set includes ten core pieces to equip you for everyday cooking and entertaining.
- Comprehensive set excels at cooking a diverse range of dishes for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the re-engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- 45% larger handles provide a better grip even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 10" square grill pan.
- 12" fry pan.
- 3 1/2-qt. braiser with lid.
- 5-qt. oval Dutch oven with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt. round Dutch oven with lid.
- 2-qt. round Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" square grill pan: 10" diam., 1 3/4" high; 6 lb.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 6 lb. 14 oz.
- 3.5-qt. braiser with lid: 11 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 11 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 5-qt. oval Dutch oven with lid: 9 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" high; 11 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 4.5-qt. round Dutch oven with lid: 10 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 9 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 2-qt. round Dutch oven with lid: 7 1/4"diam., 3 1/2" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Handle gets hot on the stovetop, so use a potholder or oven mitt to protect hands.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of order receipt. Large sets may ship in multiple boxes that arrive at different times or that arrive separately.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Cleaner