Le Creuset Cast-Iron Reversible Griddle/Grill
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Redesigned with a more expansive cook surface on each side and wider grooves to channel drippings away from food, this reversible pan is a commercial-size stovetop griddle and grill all in one.
- Double-sided enameled cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Easy-clean nonreactive surface does not require seasoning.
- Use the flat side to fry eggs or cook pancakes; use the ridged side to grill burgers, steaks and other foods, searing them with appetizing grill marks.
- Expansive commercial-size cooking surface spans two burners.
- Grill surface has deep grooves to channel drippings away from food and into a well around the perimeter.
- Integrated handles simplify lifting.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18 1/2" x 10" x 1" high.
- 11 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.