Le Creuset Cast-Iron Panini Press
- Special Offer
Whether you're preparing Italian-style panini or all-American grilled cheese sandwiches, stovetop grilling is twice as efficient with this ridged cast-iron press. Heat the press on a burner, then place it atop the food in the pan and both sides cook at once.
- Cast iron absorbs heat gently, transfers it evenly and retains it well.
- Weighs down food for even browning and searing; great for cooking steaks, burgers and chicken breasts too.
- High ridges leave attractive grill marks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" sq., 2 1/4" high.
- 4 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Heat press in a pan or on a burner, then place it on top of food in the pan.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.