Le Creuset Classic Cast-Iron Oval Skillet
- Special Offer
Whether you're cooking on a stovetop or an outdoor grill, this enameled cast-iron skillet performs impeccably. Its ample elongated shape is ideally suited to cooking everything from a pork loin or whole fish to generous portions of seasonal vegetables.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Excellent for searing, sautéing, blackening and panfrying.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 1 3/4" high.
- 7 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.