Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Oval Gratin
- Special Offer
Patterned after archived designs, Le Creuset's Heritage collection re-creates the enameled cast-iron cookware that Chuck Williams brought over from France over half a century ago. These traditional gratin pans are ideal for baking everything from egg dishes to roasting a chicken.
- Cast iron body distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking and optimal browning.
- Sand-colored enamel interior resists staining and chipping and makes it easy to monitor cooking process for less sticking and burning.
- Oven-to-table piece helps keep foods warm for serving.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 7 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 1 3/4"; 2-cup cap.; 3 lb.
- Large: 14" x 10" x 2" high; 3-qt. cap.; 6 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.