Le Creuset Heritage Oval Au Gratin Baker
French cooks swear by this traditional oval au gratin pan for baking and serving everything from egg dishes to hearty autumn vegetable gratins. Generously sized, it can double as a roaster for everyday favorites such as chicken, pork loin or smaller beef roasts.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Keeps foods warm for serving.
- Ribbed handles make it easy to transport from oven to table.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- 14" x 10" x 2" high.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in France.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.