Le Creuset Oil & Vinegar Cruet Set
Extend your Le Creuset collection to this oil and vinegar set. Useful for both prep and serving, the stoneware vessels cut a striking figure on your countertop and go right to the table when it's mealtime.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Labeled with Huile d'Olive and Vinaigre.
- Stainless-steel pour spouts.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Set of two for oil and vinegar.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" high.
- 8-fl.-oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.