No Kid Hungry Le Creuset Mini Cocottes, Set of 3
Our boxed trio of petite covered Le Creuset Stoneware casseroles is perfect for serving individual portions of savory side dishes and desserts. Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. For each set sold, Williams-Sonoma and Le Creuset will donate $25 to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® Campaign to end childhood hunger in America.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Loop handles offer a steady grip.
- Set of three in Flame.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam., 2" high; 13.25 oz.
- 8-oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.