Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Le Creuset Stoneware Mugs, Set of 2
- Special Offer
Brighten up coffee breaks and tea time with the brilliant colors of Le Creuset. A perfect match for Le Creuset cookware, this pair of mugs is made of sturdy stoneware with an extremely hard-wearing enamel finish that protects from utensil marks and scratches.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Large loop handle is comfortable to hold.
- Signature Le Creuset embossed lettering around base.
- 4 1/4" high; 12-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.