Le Creuset Stoneware Mugs, Set of 2
- Special Offer
Brighten up coffee breaks and tea time with the brilliant colors of Le Creuset. A perfect match for Le Creuset cookware, this pair of mugs is made of sturdy stoneware with an extremely hard-wearing enamel finish that protects from utensil marks and scratches.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Large loop handle is comfortable to hold.
- Signature Le Creuset embossed lettering around base.
- 4 1/4" high; 12-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.