This anniversary edition of a classic Le Creuset Dutch oven, called the Mariner's Star oven, features a distinctive raised pattern of a sailor's compass rose on the lid. Designed to transfer seamlessly from stovetop to the table.
- 5 1/2-qt. cap.
- One-time, limited-edition release of 1925 ovens with a mariner's star design and stainless-steel knob on lid.
- Each oven is marked with a series number on the lid knob and comes with a certificate of authenticity and numbered medallion.
- Cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly, perfect for slow-simmered soups, stews and braises.
- Enameled finish resists staining, dulling and chipping and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.